2019 TAX Mandates We Collect Tax in this State: TN- We Will Be Contacting You to Collect Taxes if You are in This State
The AMMCO® 4100B Combination Disc and Drum Brake Lathe is the top pick for wider brake assemblies. Take the same basic design and features of the AMMCO® 4000B, but pack it with an additional spindle travel of 9.875" (250.83mm), and you'll get the 4100B.
Simplicity, Speed, and Precision
The 4100B expands on the 4000B, initially introduced four decades ago. Since then, it has been the primary choice for brake technicians who manage a large quantity of medium-duty trucks. And for good reason. It's simple. It's fast. It's very precise. The speed control allows technicians to fit in more customers each day without loss of quality finish. And the added 9.875" of drum capacity doesn't hurt.
- Ideal for medium-duty truck service.
- Extended spindle increases drum capacity to 9.875".
- Three adjustable spindle speeds (if desired) allow for fast turning of small pieces and high-quality turning of larger ones.
- Two feed rates allow for quick rough-cut and finer finish-cut settings.
- Speed control gives operators a quality finish in less time.
- Adjustable-bar twin cutter provides the greatest range of settings from small cars to 5-ton applications
|Application||Car & Medium Truck|
|Max Rotor Diameter||19"|
|Max Rotor Face Width||3-3/4"|
|Standard Max Arbor Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Heavy Duty Max Arbor Capacity||200 lbs|
|Max Rotor Thickness||4"|
|Flywheel Service Capable||Yes|
|Spindle Bearings||Bronze Sleeve|
|Tool Bits (shipped with)||Negative Rage|
|Double Taper Arbor||Yes|
|Spindle Speed||60,80,115 RPM|
|Drum Feed Rate||.002" to .020"/REV|
|Max Drum Depth||9.875"|
|Rotor Feed Rate||.002"/.010"/REV|
FREE SET UP AND TRAINING BY AMMCO/COATS MFG