OLD MODEL & DISCONTINUED
NEW MODEL MS906BT
New US Versions now Available!
Autel MS906BT USA Version - Includes one year of free updates.
Technical support and warranty through Autel in NY, USA.
This is the 2018 model and is the upgraded version/replacement of MS906, DS708 and DS808 models.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Cigarette Lighter
- MaxiVCI V100
- Lighter Fuse
- Soft Cloth
- Mini USB Cable
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Posted by Michael D. on 25th Apr 2018
This scan tool is an update for me from an OTC Genisys. So far, it seems to do so much more than the Genisys. As time went by I became more and more disappointed with the things I couldn't access. This Autel has accessed every system on every vehicle I've connected it to and given me more information than I could ever see on the Genisys. I'm sure it has capabilities that I haven't even discovered yet. I mean, a camera? It's about the same size as the Genisys, but it's almost all display screen. And lighter too. I've repaired every vehicle I've connected it to without having to tell the customer that "My scan tool won't access that module." I'm really satisfied and the price from AES was unbeatable.
Don't Hesitate to Buy This Scanner !!
Posted by Robert L. on 10th Feb 2018
First, the price of the Autel MaxiSys® MS906 Diagnostic System was the lowest of any website. Second, AES included an Autel TS408 tool at no extra charge. Third, the communication from AES regarding my order, invoice, shipping, tracking my order, payment, etc. was above and beyond any other vendor. (Thank you, Mario) Fourth, shipping was very quick, packing was above average. Highly recommended A+A+A+A+
Posted by Unknown on 4th Dec 2017
I would recommend not only this product but Automotive Equipment Specialists to everyone that don't know now you know they are the TRUTH
Posted by Unknown on 4th May 2017
Great scanner for the price! Checked out others and bought this one
Posted by Boris on 12th Apr 2017
Very good price on this item. The lowest price I had found. The shipping was fast.
Great product, service, and shipping
Posted by Spencer on 27th Jan 2017
Bought this after much looking and research. Has exceeded my expectations. I have turned seatbelt chimes off scanned Mercedes trans and chassis codes. Unit will monitor sensors and give real time data and will catalog any info. Save screenshots, print reports, reset abs, airbag and service interval. Will autoscan vin's on newer vehicles, you can set VIN and mileage in ECU for replacement. Very very versatile tool and function cannot be beat for price. Mario was very helpful with product info and shipped and recieved in short order. Ordered Friday and recieved Monday with Free shipping. Thank you for a pleasant experience and great products.
Great Product, Great Service
Posted by Joe (Bullseye Auto Repair) on 23rd Jan 2017
Have several Autel tools love them all including the 906. Service and shipping of product was great! Thanks!
Autel & Mario, a winning combination
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jan 2017
The Autel is amazing and Mario's customer service is great! Everyone should be as nice, courteous and speedy. Since the warehouse was literally a state away I had my Autel the next day. It's capable of performing 100's and likely 1000's of operations on just about every vehicle on the road. It's even capable of settings that no other device can do.
Posted by JackOfAllTrades on 28th Dec 2016
Fantastic price on this item. The lowest price I had found. The shipping was fast. I just started playing with this diagnostics scanner and so far, It is awesome. It is fast. The screen is great. I updated it thru wifi and it took maybe 10 minutes to download all of the updates. I bought this due to its bidirectional controls. I looked at the MaxiDas 708, but the windows operating system didn't appeal to me. This MS906 is android based. I love it.
Years of Buying Automotive Tools on the Internet
Posted by Travis on 26th Sep 2016
I have been an Automotive tech for 30+ years and constantly purchase tools and electronic equipment on the internet. These Guys rock! Mario called to let me know item had shipped and also to make sure the item arrived, talk about customer service! They have my future business for sure! Thanks again for being top notch on customer service.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next