New US Versions now Available!
Autel MS906BT USA Version - Includes one year of software updates.
Technical support and warranty through Autel in NY, USA.
This is the 2018 model and is the upgraded version/replacement of MS906, DS708 and DS808 models.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Cigarette Lighter
- MaxiVCI V100
- Lighter Fuse
- Soft Cloth
- Mini USB Cable
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve only used a few times but so far so good, very impressive tool. The key coding and bi-directional functions is very nice. Customer service was great and all my questions were answered before I purchased. Shipping was fast had in 3 days. Thanks Auto Equipment Secialist.
I did a lot of research when choosing the Maxisys 906BT and the company I bought it from. There were a lot of Amazon sellers and Ebay sellers but Automotive Equipment Specialists sells the USA version and I had no problem registering the unit from Autel's New York website. The tool has a ton of features and I haven't discovered how to use them all but the first vehicle I used it on helped me figure out why we had a Stabilitrak and Traction control issue on a 2007 Escalade. It is easy to update and use. The tool has many active tests and special test modes. While I've only had the scan tool for a couple of weeks, I am very impressed and happy with my purchase.
I would like to say I was very impressed with Automotive Equipment Specialist service. I had a few questions about the product. The lady I spoke was not able to answer all of my questions, so I left my name and phone number. Within a few hours a tech called with the answers to the rest of my questions, so I ordered that night. 3 days later I received my order.
Now to review the MS906BT
I have only had the tool for a week, but WOW! I’m impressed.. It was very easy to use, I primarily bought it to do transmission work. I need to be able to reset shift adapts, see trans data and do special test. The first vehicle I used it on 2002 Silverado 4L60E Trans I was able to quickly connect through the auto VIN and find the Trans data. You can easily select and sort what you need to see plus you do some pretty cool tests like a manual shift test. Much more advanced than my last tool the Genisys EVO. I have a lot more to learn with it and knowing if there were any questions or issues you have a US based tech line to assist you. As of now I’m very excited with this purchase, money well spent.