If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
FREE TRUCK/VAN ADAPTERS
Rugged Enough for Full-Size Trucks - Low-Enough for Sports Cars
Our XPR-10A-LP asymmetric two-post lift features our exclusive Low-Pro™ arms that accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. A telescoping overhead structure provides the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This durable, safe and reliable car lift features Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The powerful and secure XPR-10A-LP is an incredibly rapid lift with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity. A simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-10A-LP two-post lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
This true asymmetric lift features 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
Every XPR-10A-LP comes with:
Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology
BendPak two-post lifts feature low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade two post car lifts as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power-unit, through the hollow cylinder rods then enters the cylinder body and fills the inside cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward raising the cylinder body and lift carriages. A dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms.
The safe and rugged XPR-10A-LP two-post lift features our exclusive Low-Pro™ armsthat accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis.
30° Rotated Columns / Two lifts in one
The XPR-10A features rotated columns for added clearance when opening vehicle doors. At the same time, swing-away arms provide a larger drive-thru clearance. The exclusive Tru-Metric arm design to provide variable arm-position configurations—either symmetric or asymmetric, providing greater versatility for greater service capability. It's like two lifts in one.
Our clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Optional column extension
Gives you the flexibility of increasing the overhead clearance to maximize the vehicles you can service.
Included truck and van adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Lowered arm tube supports
To minimize the chance of damaging vehicles with low-hanging vehicle doors, we completely redesigned our arm tube supports to allow for better clearance.
Automatic arm restraints
Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
Taller lift carriages
Take a close look at our lift carriages (the lifting assembly that the arms are attached to) and then take a look at the competition. You'll notice our 53" tall carriages are considerably taller than most, which minimizes the stress placed on the load bearings and columns.
Maintenance-free load bearings
Rather than using roller bearings that need to be constantly lubricated, every XPR-Series lift carriage uses high-tech UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings that never need lubrication and are designed to last the entire life of the lift.
We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piececonstruction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Dual direct-drive technology
By utilizing two, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
Single-point safety release
The single point safety release and "dead man" style operation controls makes every one of our XPR-Series lifts easy to operate and safe to use.
On the level
Our dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
A rigid, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for enhanced productivity.
Durable powder-coat finish
All XPR-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed.
Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set comes standard
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Overall width - NARROW CONFIG: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Overall width - WIDE CONFIG: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width (outside of columns) - NARROW: 128" / 3,251 mm
- Width (outside of columns) - WIDE: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Floor to overhead switch*: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Inside columns - NARROW: 99" / 2,515 mm
- Inside columns - WIDE: 112" / 2,845 mm
- Front arm min reach: 23-1/2" / 597 mm
- Front arm max reach: 38-1/2" / 978 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34-1/2" / 876 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4-25" / 89 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Drive-thru clearance - NARROW: 89" / 2,261 mm
- Drive-thru clearance - WIDE: 102" / 2,591 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. for a complete list or contact BendPak