3 IN 1 PACKAGE MAKES IT EASY ON YOU
FREE ADAPTER KIT + FREE WHEEL WEIGHT KIT
BENDPAK XPR-10A 2 POST LIFT
Our XPR-10A asymmetric two-post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This durable, safe and reliable car lift features an expandable top beam and Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The powerful and secure XPR-10A is an incredibly rapid lift with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity. A simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-10A two-post lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
We like to keep it simple at BendPak, but we definitely don't dumb it down. Featuring a revolutionary 30° rotated column scheme for added door-opening clearance, the XPR-10A minimizes costly damage to customer vehicles and interior car access, even when it's between the posts. Plus, the unique Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combine to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column). It's completely up to you.
This two-post model easily has the capacity to lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic—the XPR-10A is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum capacity. And when it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
All of BendPak's clearfloor asymmetric model lifts feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, triple-telescoping arms, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized 5" cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allows you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-10A might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That's the BendPak benefit.
Getting the right lift for your application is easy with the help of your local BendPak dealer or by investigating the customer focused product materials found on our website.
Every XPR-10A comes with:
Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology
BendPak two-post lifts feature low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade two post car lifts as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power-unit, through the hollow cylinder rods then enters the cylinder body and fills the inside cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward raising the cylinder body and lift carriages. A dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
30° rotated columns
The XPR-10A features rotated columns for added clearance when opening vehicle doors. At the same time, swing-away arms provide a larger drive-thru clearance.
Two lifts in one
Our asymmetric models feature the exclusive Tru-Metric arm design to provide variable arm-position configurations—either symmetric or asymmetric, providing greater versatility for greater service capability. It's like two lifts in one.
Our clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points and wide and / or narrow wheelbase configurations.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Squeeze under even the lowest compact and sport vehicles.
Included truck and van adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Lowered arm tube supports
To minimize the chance of damaging vehicles with low-hanging vehicle doors, we completely redesigned our arm tube supports to allow for better clearance.
Automatic arm restraints
Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
Taller lift carriages
Take a close look at our lift carriages (the lifting assembly that the arms are attached to) and then take a look at the competition. You'll notice our 53" tall carriages are considerably taller than most, which minimizes the stress placed on the load bearings and columns.
Maintenance-free load bearings
Rather than using roller bearings that need to be constantly lubricated, every XPR-Series lift carriage uses high-tech UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings that never need lubrication and are designed to last the entire life of the lift.
We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piececonstruction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Dual direct-drive technology
By utilizing two, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
Single-point safety release
The single point safety release and "dead man" style operation controls makes every one of our XPR-Series lifts easy to operate and safe to use.
On the level
Our dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
A rigid, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
Integrated into every XPR-Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for enhanced productivity.
Durable powder-coat finish
All XPR-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed.
Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Over-sized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Overall width - NARROW CONFIG: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Overall width - WIDE CONFIG: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width (outside of columns) - NARROW: 128" / 3,251 mm
- Width (outside of columns) - WIDE: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Floor to overhead switch*: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Inside columns - NARROW: 99" / 2,515 mm
- Inside columns - WIDE: 112" / 2,845 mm
- Front arm min reach: 23-1/2" / 597 mm
- Front arm max reach: 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 42-1/2" / 1,079 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Drive-thru clearance - NARROW: 89" / 2,261 mm
- Drive-thru clearance - WIDE: 102" / 2,591 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
RANGER R745 TIRE CHANGER
The Ranger R745 is a rigid tower tire machine designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire shops. A sturdy body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm eliminates flex during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged.
A supersize turntable provides an internal clamping capacity of 21" and external clamping capacity of 18". With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you’ll safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with little effort.
High-Torque Electric Turntable
A new high-torque electric turntable drive features increased speed and reversible direction for quicker tire removal and installation. Controlled speed gives low profile and run-flat beads time to relax to reduce the risk of damage
Enhanced Bead Breaker Arm
Enhanced bead breaker arm features rugged box frame construction that increases the mechanical strength and assures years of dependable service and performance. A large rubber bump‐stop assures smooth return to help reduce shock loading and minimize wear on pneumatic cylinder, guides and associated moving parts.
Forged Steel Foot Pedal Levers
Durable forged steel (instead of cast iron) foot pedal levers will stand up to everyday use and abuse in high‐volume tire centers. Snap action spring return means precise and controlled operation.
All main‐lead electrical terminals, auxiliary switches, and motor enclosures are sealed for air‐tight, dust‐free and contamination proof protection of terminal leads.
High-Pressure Polyurethane Pneumatic Tubing
Ranger Next Generation™ tire changers feature high pressure polyurethane pneumatic tubing with mirror smooth seamless bore for exceptional flow rates, high abrasion resistance, high burst tolerance and maximum kink resistance.
Specially Engineered Drive-Belt
Specially engineered drive‐belt features convex sidewalls to distribute wear evenly while providing proper belt support for improved service life. Flex‐bonded cords and flex‐weave covers resist the effects of oil, heat, ozone, weather and aging.
A maintenance-free gearbox features a large oil and grease reservoir that helps provide efficient heat dissipation and improved lubrication for longer service life. Internal baffles and a constant seating stress flange gasket assure positive, leak‐free venting.
RimGuard™ Wheel Clamp
Durable, hardened, alloy‐steel RimGuard™ wheel clamps features internal and external multi‐teeth jaws with vertical mounting bolts that make replacement fast and simple.
Up Front Controls
Up front controls and a sensible ergonomic design provide ease of use and more efficient operation.
Aluminum Pneumatic Cylinders
Stainless‐steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders are designed to reduce machine vibration and provide low‐friction and long life operation. Internal end‐of‐stroke cushions are standard that help provide cushioning at the end of each full stroke to recue wear on seals, wear band and piston rod. Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life.
Alloy Steel Mount & Demount Head
A hardened alloy steel mount and demount head has a unique equidimensional shape that allows you to perform all changing functions with the tool head in the same position. The micro‐smooth tool head surface glides tire beads effortlessly during mounting and demounting procedures to ensure costly tire damage is minimized.
All The Extras Come Standard
Important wheel service accessories come standard like a large soap bucket with brush and a multi‐piece plastic wheel protector kit that includes turntable jaw covers, bead‐breaker blade boots and specialized mount / demount head covers to help protect delicate wheels.
Tire Iron & Bead Lever Tool
We throw in a hardened steel tire iron and bead lever tool to assist during all tire mounting and demounting operations.
45mm Spring Assist Hexagonal Vertical Tool Shaft
A rigid 45mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft combined with a hardened‐steel horizontal outrigger support arm maintains perfect position of the mount‐demount tool head during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged. All moving parts feature maintenance free linear guide bearings for easy adjustment of both vertical and horizontal wheel settings. The non‐flex horizontal arm also features a hardened lower roller guide for smooth and controlled in and out movement. Integrated rubber bump stops assure smooth return during tilt‐back operations to help reduce shock loading and minimize wear on tower guides and moving parts.
Tire Inflator Features
A simple to use pistol type tire inflator features a sure‐grip clip‐on valve chuck enabling hands‐free operation.
Plenty of Storage
Plenty of storage area for tools and accessories. Helps keep your shop tidy and operation‐critical tools close at hand.
Optional motorcycle turntable clamps add a whole extra level of versatility. Expand your capabilities, clientele and your bottom line.
Designed to Perform and Built to Last
Ranger tire changers are easy to operate and durable enough to withstand the everyday abuses of a busy shop. Super-tough, aluminum-alloy air cylinders, rugged welded steel body and more make this one of the toughest, most durable and trouble-free machines you will ever own.
Safe and Easy to Use
It’s simple: our sensible ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your technicians. We’ve included features such as large anti-slip foot pedal controls; storage trays for weights, tools and accessories to get the job done as quickly and safely as possible.
- Inflation gauge with integrated air dump valve: standard / pistol type
- Water filter: standard
- Oiler / lubricator: standard
- Air regulator: standard
- Breaker bar: standard
- Large soap / lubricator bucket: standard
- Brush: standard
- Traveling drop-center hold down device: standard
- Inflation restraint device: standard
- Tool tray / bin storage: standard
- Motorcycle turntable clamps: optional
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: optional
- Tool holder: manual-lock
- Tower design: rigid / fixed
- Bead lifting roller: single / left
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 12" – 21" / 304 mm - 533 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 10" – 18" / 254 mm - 457 mm
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 5" – 12" / 127 mm – 305 mm
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 3" – 11" / 76 mm – 279 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 36" / 914 mm
RANGER DST-2420 WHEEL BALANCER
The new and improved Ranger DST2420 wheel balancer now handles wheels up to 30” diameter. It is a highly accurate and dependable no‐frills balancer that features our proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability.From one-bay shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all of our DST Series wheel balancers, it’s a zero tolerance performer that features our proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
The DST2420 automatically calculates the exact weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel configuration on the planet and brightly displayed LED’s mark the exact amount and location in just six seconds. A full-menu of time saving features that includes Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed.
Digital Sensor Technology
Our highly accurate Digital Sensor Technology features a 16-digit digital signal processor and single-chip technology that increases productivity and offers unprecedented speed and accuracy--especially when using sophisticated balance and weight placement techniques required for newer high-tech OEM and aftermarket wheels.
Single-chip circuit board architecture provides an inherent performance and reliability advantage compared to multi-chip implementations of the same functionality. In addition to overall latency reductions, the single-chip architecture significantly boosts device throughput. An extremely fast dedicated hyper transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro-processor at much faster speeds. This solution offers unmatched integration of features and functionality and results in lower power consumption and dissipated heat.
Multi-Directional Quartz Piezoelectric Load Sensors
The DST2420 uses highly precise dual-component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transversal, and shear effects for multi-directional force unbalance detection. The piezoelectric force sensors used on the DST2420 are very sensitive and offer long-term stability and freedom from fatigue for a service life that is virtually unlimited. The high rigidity quartz crystal sensors result in very high frequency detection in all three directions of measurement.
Quick and Precise Set-Up
Multi-size center cones and a full rubber perimeter no-mar “Quick-Nut” bell adapter makes mounting wheels fast and easy and minimizes the risk of costly wheel damage.
Mounting Cone Package
The DST2420 tooling package not only includes our standard car and light truck cones, but a heavy-duty truck cone and spacer ring as well. This well equipped package includes three automotive and light truck cones; 1.75” - 2.75”, 2.75” - 3.50”, and 3.50” - 4.25”, and one truck cone 4.50” - 5.00”.
Tape Weight Feeder
Newly designed side shelf features an open-top design that accommodates Ranger Quick-Peel™ adhesive tape weight convenient bulk rolls.
The DST242000 automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you use less weight which adds up to real savings and increases your bottom line.
Wheel Graphic Interface
A touch-pad display panel features tire and wheel assembly graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons helping operators identify and command all balancing functions.
LED Rolling Wheel Weight Displays
Bright LED weight placement indicators show weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top-dead-center. Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques. Aids with clip-on, and tape weight placement at precise locations for zero-on balancing every time.
Wheel Weight Starter Kit – Free samples of Ranger steel wheel weights will be included with ALL DST-2420 and DST-64 series wheel balancers. Starter Kit includes; one bulk roll of 100 silver adhesive steel tape weights, one bulk roll of 100 black adhesive steel tape weights, and one starter box of mixed clip-on steel weights.
- Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools
- Newly designed side shelf features an open-top design that accommodates Ranger Quick-Peel™ adhesive tape weight convenient bulk rolls.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft.
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available
- New “open-side” hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Motor: 1.5 hp / 110V/220V 50/60HZ 1Ph..
- Working temperature: -5C/27F - 50C/82F
- Drive system: belt drive
- Cycle time: 6 - 9 seconds (avg.)
- Balancing modes: dynamic / static / 3-alloy
- Top positioning weight locator: standard
- Inside & outside measuring: standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: standard
- Ounce / gram selection: standard
- Wheel offset distance setting: manual
- Self-calibration function: standard
- Auto start when hood is lowered: standard
- Wheel spin braking: automatic / electronic
- Wheel holding manual brake pedal: standard
- Centering cones included: 3 standard / 1 truck
- Truck cone / spacer ring adapter set: included standard
- Wheel calipers: standard
- Rear cone mount spring: standard
- No-mar rear cone mount pressure cup: standard
- Quick-release & mount hub nut: standard
- Maximum tire diameter: 47" / 1,194 mm
- Max tire weight: 145 pounds (65 kg)
- Max. wheel diameter: 10" - 30" / 254 mm - 672 mm
- Wheel width capacity: 2" - 18" / 51 mm - 457 mm
- Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing speed: 180 rpm
- Accuracy: +/- 1 gram / .035 oz
- Resolution (round off mode): 0.01 ounce, 1.4°
- Shipping weight: 398 lbs. / 181 kg