The FA1000 has been designed to meet SAE J2788 and J2911 standards as required by the USEPA. In accomplishing this goal, CPS has integrated its latest patent-pending technology and incorporated state-of-the-art features while improving reliability and performance. The unit also meets the SAE standards for High Voltage Compressor service.
How does FA1000 work?
The FA1000 automatically recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges mobile A/C systems. Simply hook up the service hoses, choose the desired operation, and allow the unit to automatically complete the A/C service.
The FA1000 utilizes a single pass recycling system. This means that whenever the FA1000 recovers, it also recycles. The unit also incorporates an automatic air purge to remove unwanted non-condensable gasses from the refrigerant.
The FA1000 utilizes CPS’s patented motorized ball valves. The motorized ball valves are unique to the industry in that they will not be affected by sealants, particulates, and other contaminants. The FA1000 uses no solenoid or check valves in the active flow path during recovery or evacuation, thus enhancing speed.
The FA1000 utilizes CPS’s patent-pending two cylinders oil-less compressor. This compressor improves reliability and performance. Being oil-free, no compressor oil maintenance or oil return system is required.
FA1000 Key Features
- Integrated manifold gauge set. Visually see how the mobile A/C system is operating. No manual valves to open or close
- Large Graphic LCD to view operating instructions. Languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, and more
- A highly accurate electronic charge scale
- Microprocessor Integrated mass flow system keeps track of how much refrigerant has run through the filter drier giving the user maximum amount of run time on each filter (150 LBS per filter)
- Cartridge type 41 inch cubic filter drier. Mounted directly on the storage cylinder for optimal moisture removal and weight accuracy
- Automatic high-pressure shut-off with microprocessor indication
- Interchangeable CPS Recovery cylinders. Use your country’s approved refrigerant cylinders. The software allows the user to set up the proper recovery tank and refrigerant parameters. Larger cylinders, such as CPS CRX390T, can be used for larger truck and bus A/C systems
- Modular design for easy replacement of defective plumbing, scale, electronic, compressor, or vacuum pump subsystem
- Heavy-duty construction: Powder-coated steel cabinet mounted onto a 1″ tubular steel frame
- 10″ pneumatic rear wheels and 4″ swivel casters give this unit excellent maneuverability under the worst of conditions
- Recovers and Evacuates through both the high and low side service hoses
- Separate Vacuum pump for faster evacuations
- Additional service hose lengths available, 8 foot comes standard
- Programmed electrical outlet for optional heater blanket installation
- Oil injection on either or both the High and Low side
- Refrigerant charging on either or both High and Low side
- Approved for High Voltage (Hybrid) AC systems. Equipped with the Hybrid hose flush block to clear service hoses of residual oil
- No assembly required
- Superior mobility with heavy-duty casters and foam-filled wheels
- The multi-language interface includes: English, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese
- Flow control technology enables faster and more accurate recovery, recycling, and recharging
- SAE J2788 and J2788H compliant per SAE J2911 listing requirements
- 1-year warranty
- Water Capacity: 47.7lb / 21.7kg
- DOT Specification: DOT04BA-400
- Service Pressure: 400PSIG