Dannmar 10ACX 2 POST LIFT COMBO
3 IN 1 PACKAGE MAKES IT EASY ON YOU ONLY $5,499
DANNMAR BRIGADIER 10ACX 10,000 LB. CAPACITY / ASYMMETRIC CLEARFLOOR / WIDE
The Brigadier 10ACX is ALI / ETL Certified. This wider version of the Brigadier 10AC is for wider vehicles and drive-thru clearance. Still an asymmetric two-post lift, the posts are rotated 30 degrees and spaced further apart giving you the ability to open car doors without the dents. This two-post lift will be an asset to any repair facility it is installed in. In addition, this lift can be angled in narrow repair bays to accommodate other lifts.
One of Dannmar's highest selling two-post lift models, the Brigadier 10ACX will out-perform others in its class at a highly affordable cost. Everything from the "Dura-Glide" polyethylene load bearings, to the heavy duty 3/8" equalizer cable have been carefully chosen for long lasting operation.
Automatic Arm Restraints
These arm restraints lock automatically as soon as the lift is engaged. Seizing any horizontal arm movement once elevated. Just another step in lift safety.
Automatic Shut-Off Bar
A heavy-duty steel, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lifting mechanism if a vehicle touches the top of the lift. Saving you from thousands in potential damage to the car and lift.
Every Dannmar 2-Post Lift comes standard with over-sized baseplates to completely hault any back and forth sway; and greatly reduce fatigue on concrete. The bigger the footprint, the more safe the lift becomes.
Heavy-Duty Steel Cable Sheaves
The sheaves used to keep the aircraft-quality cables in line are made from heavy-duty steel, and with a 3" diameter, these are not your regular run-of-the-mill cable sheaves.
UHMW Slide-Block Load Bearings
We use ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings to protect the inside of the columns, increasing the longevity of the lifting mechanisms, and providing years of smooth, no snag, lifting.
Single-Point Safety Release
For conveniently releasing the safety locks from one side of the lift. The safety locks are in each column, spaced 3" apart. This many locking points ensures that you will find a comfortable working height, and it also is a huge step in becoming ALI approved for lift safety.
Dual-Synchro Equalization System
Our unique dual-synchro equalization system haults any side from lifting faster than the other. This ensures that the safety locks will be engaged at the same time, and also makes sure that both arms are lifted evenly at all times - reducing stress on many lift components. We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Clear Floor Workability
The clear-floor convenience of the Brigadier series lifts is just another feature directed towards the end-user. It allows for oil drains, tool boxes, transmission jacks, and many other useful pieces of equipment to be unobstructed under the lift. Making your job just that much easier.
Optional Frame Cradle Pads
Optional frame cradle adapters are the perfect solution for raising certain vans or pickups. Rubber contact pads allow for protection for underbody vehicle components and undercoating.
Baseplate Adapter Seats
These unique baseplate adapter seats will stop any worry of losing your all-too-necessary lift pad adapters. Just another way to provide ease-of-use to our customers.
Free Truck and Van Adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every Dannmar 2-Post Lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Industrial-Grade Power Unit
The hydraulic power unit uses a single-phase motor that requires 208-230 volts AC and a 25 amp breaker. A simple push-button switch raises the lift and a push-lever controls descent.
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Wide or narrow configuration
- Specifically designed with posts that are rotated in 30 degrees to offset the vehicle center point back for ease of entry into the vehicle
- Narrow space saving design works perfectly in almost any sized repair bay
- Equalization system maintains equal lifting
- Maintenance-free polyethylene load bearings
- Single-piece columns for added strength
- Dual hydraulic cylinders combined with "direct-drive" lifting system provides 2-to-1 lifting speed and rugged dependability
- Comes standard with truck and van adapter set
- Includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals and safety instruction placard guidelines.
- Oversize column base plates provide strong support
- Safety locks in each column spaced every three inches
- Heavy-duty 3/8" equalizer cables
|Lifting Capacity||10,000 lbs. / 4546 kg.|
|Overall Height||145" / 3683 mm|
|Overall Width (Outside of Base plates)||143.5".|
|Overall Width (Outside of Columns)||136.5"|
|Width Between Columns||112.73"|
|Minimum Reach (Front Arm)||29.3" / 744 mm.|
|Maximum Reach (Front Arm)||43.7" / 1110 mm|
|Minimum Reach (Rear Arm)||40.3" / 1024 mm|
|Minimum Pad Heigh||4-1/2" / 114 mm|
|Rise||69" / 1753 mm|
|Maximum Lifting Height (Pad Only)||73" / 1854 mm|
|Maximum Lifting Height (Pad & 6" Adapter)||79" / 2007 mm|
|Drive Thru Clearance||100.5"|
|Motor||220 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph|
B-100 WHEEL BALANCER
The B-100 Wheel Balancer is a highly accurate wheel balancing system that will balance wheels quickly and reliably. Unprecedented accuracy, incredible durability, and unbeatable value: Dannmar's B-100 Balancer will impress you for years to come.
The improved spindle and gears make this machine one step ahead of the competition.
Measurement Acquisition Wand
Easily acquire measurement data with this retractable measuring tool attached to the machine.
The superior motherboard and processing speeds turn a great machine into one of the best available.
Quick-Nut Mounting System
The Quick-Nut system allows for easy and fast mounting - and fastens the wheel to the spindle tightly for quick service. The quicker you do it - the quicker you make the money: making you more money, quicker. Simple as that.
Extra Large Wheel Shroud
Prevents any debris from flying off the tire while in-use. With a groundbreaking 38" front-to-back coverage. Just another step in safety from Dannmar. This extra-large wheel shroud is one of the largest on the market, and is assisted for easily moving up and down - for quality of life purposes.
Multi-Pocket Wheel Weight Shelf
With over 14 articulated pockets, over 1.5" deep. Holding tooling and weights has never been easier.
Truck/Car/Motorcycle modes come standard for a diverse workload that will get your shop making more money.
Power-Saving mode puts machine in stand-by automatically after 5 minutes out of use. This will save you money, increasing your bottom line.
Automatic measurement and input of distance and diameter (A&D) with 5 ALU modes, and 2 ALU smart-modes.
With 140 RPM, the balancer life is extended further than the competition, protecting multiple moving parts and the circuit board - all whilst providing an extremely high-accuracy.
- High-tech accelerometer sensor provides accurate results
- 12" / 300mm long balancing shaft accommodates wide range of wheels, and unique aftermarket wheels with different shapes and sizes.
- Standard with SUV balancing modes
- Equipped with motorcycle wheel calibration modes
- Truck cone / spacer ring adapter set: included standard
- Wheel calipers: standard
- Rear cone mount spring: standard
- No-mar rear cone mount pressure cup: standard
- Quick-release & mount hub nut: standard
- Foot-pedal Braking System: standard
- 40mm diameter spindle diameter
|Max Wheel Diameter||44" / 1118mm|
|Rim width||1.5" - 20" / 38 mm - 508mm|
|Rim Diameter||1" - 28" / 25 mm - 711mm|
|Power Supply||100-230V 1Ph|
|Motor Power Consumption||90W|
|Approx. Balancing Time (Seconds)||5s|
|Balancing Precision||Within 1 gram|
|Approx. Max Wheel Weight||~150-lbs. / 70Kg|
- Full B-100 Balancing Machine
- 1 50g Weight
- 1 Balancing Weight Hammer / Application Tool
- Balancing Caliper
- Clamp Bowl / Bowl Edge
- Wide array of cones in small/medium/large/extra large sizes
- Leading screw assembly
- 40mm Quick-Nut Assembly for easily securing the wheel to the spindle
- Ergonomic Balancer Handle for quality-of-life
DANNMAR T-100 Tire Changer
Like Dannmar's other products, the T-100 Tire Changer will exceed your expectations. It is a high-volume machine for tire shops and repair centers with a wide array of ergonomic quality-of-life design cues that make this a step ahead of the competition.
These foot pedals operate the high-torque electric turntable, as well as the jaw-clamp and bead blasting system.
Powerful Bead-Breaking System
Easily bust beads on stubborn tires with the powerful bead-breaking system.
The inside of the machine houses the muscles that makes the T-100 a step ahead of the competition.
Comes with plastic rim-clamp tip accessories to save your rim from scratches. This powerful rim-clamp system also houses a bead blasting system to quickly set the bead on your rim.
Optional Assist Tower
Available optional assist tower allows for an even easier tire-changing experience. Greatly reducing the labor needed to complete each task.
- Wear-Resistance Tool-Head
- Steel jaw-clamp provides solid turntable base
- Plastic clamp-guards on the jaw to prevent marring
- Ergonomic design on the swing-arm for quality-of-life
- Foot-pedals provide ease-of-use and free up your hands
- Push-down tower on swing-arm provides easy adjustments to height of steel tool-head
- High-torque electric turntable
- Tool tray / bin storage
- Wheel Clamping System: Internal/External 4 Clamps
- Table Clamping System: Dual Pneumatic Cylinders
- Bead Breaking System: Dual-position Blade (Pneumatic)
- Inflation Gauge: Standard
- Water Filter: Standard
- Oiler/Lubricator: Standard
- Air Regulator: Standard
- Breaker Bar: Standard
- Soap Lubricator Bucket with Brush: Standard
- Powerful Jetblast (Through Clamps) Bead Seating System
- What's in the box:
- Max Wheel Diameter: 50" / 1250mm
- Machine Weight: 507-lbs. / 230Kg
- Rim width: 3" - 15" / 72mm - 381mm
- Power Consumption: 0.75 - 1.1kw
- Inside Clamp: 15" - 25" / 381mm - 635mm
- Outside Clamp: 12" - 22" / 304mm - 558mm
- RPM: 7
- Power Requirement: 120/220V 1Ph / 1.5Ph
- Operating Temperature: 5-40º C
- Working Pressure: 8-10 Bar
- Product Dimensions: 75" H x 48" W x 38" L
- Air Requirement: 110-175 PSI
- Bead Breaker Capacity: 3" - 14"
|Max Wheel Diameter||50" / 1250mm|
|Machine Weight||507-lbs. / 230Kg|
|Rim width||3" - 15" / 72mm - 381mm|
|Power Consumption||0.75 - 1.1kw|
|Inside Clamp||15" - 25" / 381mm - 635mm|
|Outside Clamp||12" - 22" / 304mm - 558mm|
|Power Requirement||120/220V 1Ph / 1.5Ph|
|Operating Temperature||5-40º C|
|Working Pressure||8-10 Bar|
|Product Dimensions||75" H x 48" W x 38" L|
|Air Requirement||110-175 PSI|
|Bead Breaker Capacity||3" - 14"|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed