DANNMAR D-7X Commander 7000X - Item # 1375644
If you can find a lower Dannmar price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
The Dannmar Commander 7000X four-post vehicle lift is the extended version of the Commander 7000, with 7,000lbs lifting capacity. Designed to work with a wider variety of vehicles, the Commander 7000X is a longer, wider and taller version of the standard Commander 7000. Having that extra room can make all the difference for a car collector or anyone in need of more parking space. The Commander 7000X is perfect for that exact application. It features a single point safety handle and a very durable hydraulic pump assembly.
If you have the room, purchase the Commander 7000X. It will give a wider range of flexibility with cars and trucks.
The Commander is equipped with multiple height locking positions for parking convenience. A pull-lever safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously, ensuring even weight distribution while lowering. Each lift is covered with a durable powder coat finish that protects your lift- giving it a high quality, durable finish that can withstand harsh weather and chemicals.
What sets the Commander apart?
• Power Unit Made in USA
• Visible Locking system for added security
• Runways constructed of solid plate steel
• Runways coated with the best nonskid textured surface available
• Two-hose hydraulic system eliminates leaks
Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip
This special process of coating every one of our new line of lifts in a very unique sandpaper finish, is applied to the runways and the ramps. It makes even the greasiest of situations into a real gripping experience.
USA Made Power Unit
Why is Dannmar 1 step ahead of the competition? Our power units are made in the USA. Meaning they're built to the quality standards you've come to expect from Dannmar.
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
These heavy-duty cables are made to carry the weight of the entire lift, and the load it carries. This is not your typical tire-swing rope.
Heavy Duty Visible Locking System
Built to outlast the lift itself, the dual-locking system, visible from the outside, is just another step in lifting safety. Each notch combinatively is designed to carry far past the rated load capacity.
This assembly attaches the cable to the top plate of the post. This anchors the plate to the top of the post, with the cable, all protected by thick steel. Tieing the whole lift together, we're proud to say this, among everything else in the lift, was paid careful attention to detail.
EZ-Slide™ Jack Platform
This optional 3,500-lb. capacity sliding jack platform is perfect for elevating your vehicle off the runways for easy brake and wheel service capability. The EZ-slide™ design allows the jack platform to be positioned anywhere under the vehicle. Bottle jacks not included.
This optional two-piece, full-length middle deck platform fits all Commander Series lifts providing additional storage space. Lightweight aluminum construction makes removal and installation easy.
These optional low-profile lightweight aluminum ramps feature quick-mount brackets to make ramp removal and installation a cinch. Features an attractive diamond-plate finish that provides a non-slip surface. 16-lbs. each.
Make your Dannmar Commander lifts mobile with this optional four-post lift caster kit. These sturdy built steel units with 6 in. polyurethane casters allow you to move it, store it, or take it outside; make your Commander more versatile with caster kits from Dannmar.
These optional, affordable, impact-resistant polypropylene drip trays are sold in packs of three. Each tray comes with 56 articulated catches and gutters to restrain fluid within individual compartments.
- Extra wide & Extra tall
- Simple controls make for an easier operation
- Spring loaded safety locks on each column
- Self-lubricating UHMW polyethylene internal slide blocks are also located in each column
- Features a single safety lock release handle
- Hydraulic cylinder located underneath runway
- Reliable electric/hydraulic power unit assembly
- The drive-up ramps are detachable when needed
- Designed to be free standing
- Self-lubricating bearings and cable sleeves
- Runways include rail-kit as an optional accessory
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3182 kg.
- Overall Width: 117" / 2972 mm.
- Outside Length: 194-1/2" / 4940 mm.
- Overall Length: 227-1/2" / 5779 mm.
- Height Columns: 94" / 2388 mm.
- Minimum Runway Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Maximum Rise: 80" / 2046 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height: 84.5" / 2146.29 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 103" / 2616 mm.
- Runway Width: 18-1/2" / 470 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" / 953 mm.
- Length of Runways: 185" / 4699 mm.
- Locking Positions: 13
- Lock Spacing: Every 4-1/2"
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 110 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
Please note that these specifications are subject to change without notice. It is best to confirm these specifications with a sales representative at the time of purchase.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed