If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
BendPak’s 6,000‐pound capacity MDS‐6LP models are open‐center mid‐rise auto‐ maintenance lifts for servicing passenger cars, SUV’s and light trucks. The exclusive open‐center design of the MDS‐6LP not only allows full unobstructed access to the underside of the car, but is also clear of frame cross members on the floor that are typical with other mid‐rise lifts. This fully open‐center design, both top and bottom, makes the MDS‐6LP a clear leader in convenience and work productivity. Flush mount your lift in the floor for a smooth sub‐surface installation.
The MDS-6LP features wide lifting platforms combined with durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks. Simply drive the vehicle over the lowered scissor ramps and position the soft and durable rubber blocks under the vehicle lifting points for fast and easy vehicle positioning and set‐up. The user‐friendly power console features simple operator controls like up, down, and safety lock buttons. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/240V power unit makes the MDS‐6LP the perfect lift that fits any shop or home garage. See the ARCHITECTURAL RECESSED CONCRETE FOUNDATION DRAWINGS here.
NOTE: The lift platform and contact blocks allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick‐up points on most vehicles. Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specifications shown before you purchase.
- Each lift platform features four solid steel-scissor frame support bars making it the strongest mid-rise lift in its class.
- Dual master hydraulic cylinder combined with dual equalizing cylinders provides a safe and level 6,000 pound lifting capacity.
- Solid‐steel safety lock bars engage automatically during ascent.
- Convenient stainless‐steel pneumatic cylinders simultaneously release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button. (NOTE: Requires min. 50 PSI, 10‐CFM air source at time of installation.)
- A push‐button safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles.
- Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas.
- Drive‐over ramps fold down during ascent and feature non‐marring wheels to protect garage floors.
- Comes standard with four durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks providing fast vehicle set‐up.
- Non‐skid approach ramps help to prevent slipping during approach and vehicle positioning.
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Lifting height less lift blocks: 44" / 1,119 mm
- Lifting height with lift blocks: 45.5" / 1158 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Lower Lock Position: 18.7" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Middle Lock Position: 29.7" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Upper Lock Position: 40" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Motor: 110 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz / 1 Ph*
- Overall Width: 18.5" / 470 mm
- Overall Length: 79.5"
* Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.