If you can find a lower Ranger price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
The DST64T's Drive-Check technology dramatically improves rotational measuring typically used to diagnose and repair ride disturbance complications. The highly precise DST64T performs a computer generated driving simulation then checks and measures the tire / wheel assembly for imbalance and possible runout of the rim and tire. With the DST64T, virtually all possible complaints due to rotational imbalance are eliminated before the wheel is mounted on the vehicle.
Automatic Wheel Data Entry
Our revolutionary DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds; wheel diameter, wheel width, offset distance and targeted weight placement positioning for exact balancing every time. The parameter values are automatically entered into the wheel balancer by a single simultaneous maneuver of the extendible and storable DataWand and inner data set arm reducing set-up times and eliminating opportunities for human error. The DataWand also features a built-in tape weight holder that aids with tape weight placement and positioning at precise locations.
A soft-touch key pad and display panel features tire and wheel graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons helping operators identify and command all balancing functions. Bright LED weight placement indicators and an audible alarm identify exact weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top-dead-center. Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
Inner Wheel Target Lighting
The DST64T incorporates a brightly displayed light-emitting diode (LED) inner wheel target light that automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
Multi-directional anti-glare control panel
In order to minimize sunlight glare and increase user productivity the DST64T features a multi-directional control panel and anti-glare surface that improves touch screen readability. Easy horizontal and vertical adjustment of the control panel minimizes glare and reflections from overhead lights, windows, and other light sources. In addition to multi-angle positioning, the DST64T control panel features a screen surface that causes light to diffuse and reflect for better visibility.
Quick and Precise Set-Up
Multi-size center cones, rear mounting spring and a full rubber perimeter no-mar “Quick-Nut” bell adapter makes mounting wheels fast and easy and minimizes the risk of costly wheel damage.
Highly Precise Digital Sensor Technology
Our highly accurate Digital Sensor Technology features 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology for unprecedented speed and accuracy - especially when using sophisticated balance and weight placement techniques required for newer high-tech OEM and aftermarket wheels. Single-chip 64-bit architecture provides improved stability and accuracy along with greater application speed and data processing while using less hardware. By reducing hardware, service and maintenance costs are reduced and equipment life cycle is increased. An extremely fast dedicated hyper transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro-processor at much faster speeds resulting in lower power consumption, reduced heat and increased stability and accuracy.
Multi-directional quartz piezoelectric load sensors
The DST64T uses highly precise dual-component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transversal, and shear effects for multi-directional force unbalance detection. The piezoelectric force sensors used on the DST64T are very sensitive and offer long-term stability and freedom from fatigue for a service life that is virtually unlimited. The high rigidity quartz crystal sensors result in very high frequency detection in all three directions of measurement.
The DST64T automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you use less weight which adds up to real savings and increases your bottom line.
Tape Weight Feeder
Newly designed side shelf features an open-top design that accommodates Ranger Quick-Peel™ adhesive tape weight convenient bulk rolls.
Standard Accessories and Mounting Cone Package
The DST64T tooling package not only includes our standard car and light truck cones, but a medium-duty truck cone as well. This well-equipped four-piece cone set includes the following sizes; [1.75”-2.75”], [2.75”-3.50”], [3.50”-4.25”] and [4.25” - 5.12”]. Other standard accessories include; wheel caliper, weight hammer, rear mounting spring, Quick-Nut, Quick-Nut bell adapter and a specialty calibration weight.
Wheel Weight Starter Kit – Free samples of Ranger steel wheel weights will be included with ALL DST-2420 and DST-64 series wheel balancers. Starter Kit includes; one bulk roll of 100 silver adhesive steel tape weights, one bulk roll of 100 black adhesive steel tape weights, and one starter box of mixed clip-on steel weights.
VALUABLE TIME-SAVING OPTIONS
Flange Plate Kit
Essential for the more precise balancing, this adjustable multi-position flange plate kit includes centering pin adapters to fit most import and domestic car and light truck lug-bolt patterns. The specially designed lug-bolt adapters balance wheels far more accurately than a cone can do by itself, resulting in a smooth, vibration free drive. Includes flange plate kit and measuring caliper.
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology. Precision DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds.
- Serpentine poly-V belt features a polyester-aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions. Poly-V belt mates perfectly with motor and spindle sheave for continuous tension and distribution.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static, (1) standard alloy and variable alloy setting that enables you to select the exact weight placement location you choose for the specific wheel being serviced. Easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
- Wheel restraint pedal secures wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for easier servicing and proper weight placement.
- LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft (ACME thread 30-degree 3-P).
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily available
- Open-sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Wheel Weight Starter Kit – Free samples of Ranger steel wheel weights are included. Starter Kit includes; one bulk roll of 100 silver adhesive steel tape weights, one bulk roll of 100 black adhesive steel tape weights, and one starter box of mixed clip-on steel weights.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 208-230V, 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Drive System: Serpentine Poly-V belt
- Cycle time: 6-12 seconds (avg.) Depending on Wheel
- Balancing Modes: 1 Dynamic / 2 Static / Multi-Variable Alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
- Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
- Hidden Weight Function: Standard
- Match Mount Function: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Diameter Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Width Data Entry: Automatic
- Self-Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Auto Start or Manual Start
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Pulse Electronic
- Wheel Restraint Pedal: Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Auto & Light Truck / 1 Medium Truck
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 50" / 1270 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 150 pounds (68 kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 10” - 30" / 254 - 762 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity: 1.5" - 20" / 38 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- .5 Gram / .025 Oz.
- Resolution: (Round Off Mode) 5 Gram / .25 Oz.
- Shipping Weight: 498 pounds / 226 kg.
- Unit Dimensions: / Width – Depth - Height [46” 1168 mm] [31” 787 mm] [56” 1422 mm]
- Space Required: / Width – Depth - Height [60” 1524 mm] [50” 1270 mm] [60” 1524 mm]
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ranger DST64T Ruler Calibration
View this step-by-step video tutorial on the proper procedures...
Ranger DST64T Wheel Balancer Unpacking and Set-Up
View this step-by-step video tutorial that explains proper unp...
Ranger DST64T Wheel Balancer Self Test
View this step-by-step video tutorial explaining the Self-Test...
Ranger DST46T Wheel Balancer Gram Ounce
View this step-by-step video tutorial on Gram-Ounce settings f...
Ranger DST64T DataWand™ Calibration
View this step-by-step video tutorial on DataWand™ Calibration...
Ranger DST64T Wheel Balancer Calibration Procedure
View this detailed step-by-step video tutorial on proper Calib...