The low-rise RML-1100 Motorcycle / ATV Jack is crafted to be both rugged and durable while providing your motorcycle service and repair projects with the maximum adaptability you’ve always needed. You can use this motorcycle / ATV jack with a motorcycle lift platform or simply on the ground, whichever is most convenient for your specific motorcycle project. Easy operation allows you with just the right amount of extra lift when performing service, maintenance or repairs on a motorcycle, bike or chopper. With a maximum raised height of 16-1/2” and two easily adaptable saddle adjusters for even more versatility, this specialty motorcycle jack will increase overall service capacity and give you the convenience of extra ground clearance wherever you need it the most.
The RML-1100 Motorcycle / ATV Jack works in perfect harmony with either the RML-600 or the RML-750HD motorcycle lifts.
Please note: the RML-1100 Motorcycle / ATV Jack replaces the RML-800 and offers a 300-lb. capacity upgrade over previous generation Ranger Motorcycle / ATV jacks.
- Perfect for servicing motorcycles and ATVs
- Works on the ground or can be used with platform motorcycle lifts
- Low-profile design fits under custom frames
- Includes two adjustable saddle adapters
- Lifting capacity: 1,100 lbs. / 499 kg
- Lowered height: 3-1/2" / 90 mm
- Raised height: 16" / 405 mm
- Top dimensions: 6" x 17-3/4" / 150 mm x 450 mm
- Shipping weight: 30 lbs. / 14 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 21" x 13" x 4" / 530 mm x 340 mm x 100 mm