The PWB50 is an electronic wheel balancer with an easy to read LED display and that offers Automatic 2D Data Entry via a single data entry gauge. Whilst there are a multitude of ALU weight placement configurations, the weight placement arm actually enables the operator to choose the most convenient position for the weights, and the machine will guide the operator back to that exact position after the spin cycle, ensuring accurate dynamic adhesive weight application.
The Fast & Easy Split function (FES) makes hiding adhesive weights behind the spokes a breeze and the Opposite Weight Function (OWF), allows an operator to change the weight application position from 12 o’clock to 6 o’clock for convenient access when applying adhesive weights. Optimization of tire and wheel unbalance (match mounting) is possible with the PWB50 via OPTIMATCH software and makes balancing even the most difficult assemblies easy and efficient.
The PWB50 is a feature packed, high volume passenger vehicle wheel balancer that guarantees speed, accuracy, and a long life by combining Italian engineering and components with the Factory Direct Value that ATLAS is known for around the World.
- Pedal brake
- OPTIMACH function
- FES function (Split)
- Special ALU-S program
- Automatic start and stop
- Complete with wheel guard
- Truck adapter set optional
- Standard or Metric Display
- Static and dynamic balancing
- OPF function (Opposite Position)
- Huge combination of ALU programs
- NWN system (no wheel need system)
- 2D Data Entry (Diameter and Offset)
- USB hub for firmware update trough PC/Notebook
- Complete with cones and quick clamping ring nut
- Automatic measure of wheel diameter and distance
- Cone sizes: 1.73" - 5.31"
|Max. Tire Diameter||43" / 1100 mm|
|Rim Width||1 ½"-20"|
|Max. Wheel Weight||165 lbs.|
|Balancing Speed||130 RPM|
|Cycle Time||7 sec|
|Cone Sizes||1.73" - 5.31" (44 mm - 135 mm)|
|Power Requirement||110V or 220V / 1 phase.|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty