CURRENT PRICE VALID UNTIL 5/31
The M7K. The bigger, badder MaxJax®. Everything you loved about the M6K is back, but now with an even higher lifting capacity. Our engineers found a way to let you safely lift up to 7,000 lbs. while still retaining a minimal footprint. Thanks to its unique portable two-post design, the MaxJax offers greater versatility and serviceability when compared to traditional mid-rise or low-rise garage lifting systems.
The Patented One-of-a-Kind MaxJax® Portable Car Lift
Safety Features from the Ground Up
- No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive research and quality control program than MaxJax, and our thousands of customers worldwide prove it.
- Low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders eliminate the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A robust, gear-type flow divider precisely distributes hydraulic pressure providing consistent, equalized lifting.
- Rugged safety lock bars are capable of holding three-times the rated lifting capacity.
- Arm restraints automatically engage each time the lift is raised.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each MaxJax car lift.
- MaxJax encourages all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices when using any of our products. Your MaxJax car lift equipment has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with you, the operator.
Perfect for ADAS
|Lifting Capacity||7,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|Max Load Per Arm||1,750 lbs. (794 kg)|
|A Height Overall||89.5" (2,273 mm)|
|B Height of Column||64" (1,626 mm)|
|C Min. Pad Height||5.5" (139.7 mm)|
|D Max Lift Height (Pad Only)||47.25" (1200.15 mm)|
|E Max Lift Height (With 3" Adapter)||50.5" (1,283 mm)|
|F Arm Reach (Min - Max)||26" - 40" (660 mm - 1,016 mm)|
|G Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate)||105" - 135" (2,667 mm - 3,429 mm)|
|H Drive-thru clearance||74" - 104" (1,880 mm - 2,642 mm)|
|Locking Positions||7 (every 3")|
|Motor||VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1 Ph. / 15 Amps|
|Time of full Rise||45-seconds|
|Individual Column Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Shipping Weight (Standard Model)||980 lbs. (444 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions (Standard Model)||68" x 39" x 35" (1,727 mm x 990.6 mm x 889 mm)|