Phoenix Max - 13.3" OE-Level Scan Tool, Docking Station, Cloud-Based Programming
Features and Benefits:
- Get More DoneThe Phoenix Max includes 2 years of automotive updates and HD software can be added for an additional fee, making it an all-in-one tool.
- Cloud-Based Programming and Coding
- The Phoenix MDCI Pro Has You CoveredTOPDONâ€™s Phoenix Max comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols. This MDCI Proâ€™s unparalleled coverage allows you to offer OE-level services to newer and more modern vehicles. With the Phoenix MDCI Pro, you will never be forced to outsource!
- Big Display for Big ProductivityFeaturing a large 13.3â€?, 1920 x 1200 display, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, and utilizing Android 9, the Phoenix Max will take on whatever you throw at it with fast and smooth operation.
- All Day Battery LifeConvenient docking station included so your Phoenix Max is always charged and within reach. The 18600 mAh, 3.8V battery will power through the day, just like you. 8 hours of run time will ensure youâ€™re never down.
- Extended CapabilityCompatible with Phoenix ADAS, BTMobile Pros, T-Ninja Box, and Phoenix Scope
- Explore More Features On the Phoenix MAX41 maintenance services for mainstream vehicle models.Topology map granting a clear picture of relational vehicle systems and status.Full-system diagnostic (Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning) for over 200 vehicle models.5 Full-system diagnostic basic functions: access ECU info, read DTCs, clear DTCs, read data stream, active test.AutoVIN for automatic vehicle identification.Guide Function for VAG.The FCA Secure Gateway Module(SGW) unlocks the FCA vehicle, in order to perform functions such as clearing DTCs, bi-directional testing and calibration.Data stream recording for users to play back diagnostic activities.
The Phoenix Max is TOPDON's newest cutting-edge automotive diagnostic scanner. With a 13.3 inches screen, this all-in-one tool offers a wide array of functionalities that will expand any technician's capacity to complete even more jobs.The Phoenix Max includes Topology Mapping that shows all car systems in one view. Its updated MDCI (Modular Diagnostics & Communication Interface) includes the latest protocols, allowing professionals to perform more complex repairs on various automotive and heavy-duty vehicles with optional add-on software.