If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
The HD-9SW is the DIYer's ideal double-vehicle storage and service solution. Store two vehicles on four runways. Available with casters, drip-trays, jack platform and more.
Designed into every HD-Series lift is a laundry list of features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy. We design our lifts with the attributes we feel should come standard with every lift. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing with you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality.
The HD-9SW is an industrial-strength 9,000-lb. capacity lift that works equally well in the service shop and at home. The super-wide design allows this lift to raise and store two vehicles simultaneously on four runways, while the shorter ramp design means that the lift fits in tighter shops and garages. When you add in all of the optional kits, this becomes one extremely adaptable four-post. As with all BendPak products, we've engineered the HD-9SW to be tougher and safer than it needs to be. Where other companies might try to get away with the bare minimum, you can always bet on BendPak to find the perfect cross-section of quality, durability and safety.
The unique double-wide design lets you lift and store two vehicles simultaneously. It's like having two lifts, but it takes up much less space.
Located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, galvanized lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind free with every lift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-9SW is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue. Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality galvanized lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-9SW.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Our low 4-1/2" runways accommodate even the lowest cars.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that makes a big difference.
Spring-loaded automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- Standard rise
- Shorter runway for smaller spaces
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 202" / 5,131 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 7" / 178 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77" / 1,956 mm
- Width between posts: 192" / 4,877 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37" – 42" / 940 mm – 1,067 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Outside column spacing: 15-1/2" / 394 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 55 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,892 lbs. / 1,315 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 24" x 42" / 5,182 mm x 610 mm x 1,067 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.