If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
The HD-9AE four-post car lifting and alignment system features adjustable multi-position leveling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates, making it compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
- Multi-caster slip plates in the back and radius plates up front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
- Dual radius plate positions for better vehicle accommodation.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel lifting cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- The HD-9AE features a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Optional 4,500 lb. capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-45) make a great addition to increase service capacity. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Dual radius plate positions
- heavy-duty stainless steel lifting cables
- Dual-hub cable sheaves
- Grease nipples on every sheave and sheave axle
- Single hydraulic cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powser coat finish
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Simple push-button lock release
- Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Secondary lock system
- Fully enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Easy-to-reach operator controls
- Non-skid runways
- Overall width: 127" / 3,226 mm
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 6-1/2" / 165 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 76-1/2" / 1,943 mm
- Width between posts: 117" / 2,972 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 40" / 1,016
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.