Introducing the Maxx 80 - the core of our new premium tire changer line designed to handle even the toughest and most demanding jobs, as well as help you confidently handle delicate wheels with ease.
- Built with Durability in Mind: Featuring brick-house rugged construction and an intuitive design engineered with direct customer feedback.
- Best-In-Class Clamping Range: Maxx 80 can tackle wheels from 6-30" in diameter and up to 16” wide – out of the box! Anything from standard passenger car tires to 6" lawn mower tires, all the way up to extreme 30" wheel assemblies.
- Dual Nozzle Bead Sealing System: More Air + More Quickly = Jobs Done Faster
- Dual Hand or Foot Control Bead Loosener: You asked and we listened: Work the way you want to work.
- A Perfect Balance of Speed and Power: Our rock-solid 220V 2HP motor helps your shop keep up with ever-increasing customer demand.
- Built in Nashville, Tennessee: Designed and built right here in the heartland of the USA, invest in a machine that can handle the toughest jobs and is backed by positive customer feedback and hardcore engineering.
|Wheel Handled||Alloy and Steel for Car & Light/Medium Truck|
|Rim Diameter||6" - 30" External|
|Max Tire Diameter||50"|
|Max Rim Width||16"|
|Bead Loosening System||Up to 22" Wide|
|Wheel Clamping Method||4 Four Clamps, Air Cylinder Operated|
|Bead Seating Air Volume||5.4 Gallons in Tower|
|Air Drive System||Up to 4 HP*|
|Electric Drive System||220V 2 HP Electric, 110V Electric Motor|
|220V Electric Requirements||220V, 10amps, 1PH, NEMA L6-20|
|Footprint||74" W x 86" H x 44" D|
|Ship Weight||850 lbs. Low center of gravity for stability|
|Part Numbers||Electric 220V: 800MAXX80220
Electric 110V: 800MAXX80