If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
We engineered the HDSO-14 without a front cross bar so the operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays.
Patented adjustable front outrigger tubes
For precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and even unlevel floors.
Four heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Oversize dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10‐1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2‐1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual‐hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
Multi-level locking positions
The HDSO-14 is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 411% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! This aircraft‐quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue. And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Maintenance-free electric hydraulic
A maintenance‐free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
12” x 10” base plates provide a solid foundation for the HDSO-14.
Single hydraulic cylinder
The HDSOP-14 open-front lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001” diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25’ long. Once cleaned, they’re immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks” to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Gives you maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Integrated hydraulic flow
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
Optional 7000 pound capacity rolling jacks
Optional 7000 pound capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-7) make a great addition to increase service capacity. RJ-7 bridge jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Telescoping rail supports accommodate adjustable runways for different tread widths. Each jack features three safety‐lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground‐clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air‐hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
- Integrated rolling bridge airline kit option available
- Roll-back kit options available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall front width: 143" / 3,632 mm
- Overall rear width: 130” / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 215-1/2" / 5,473 mm
- Overall length: 244" / 6,198 mm
- Height of front columns: 97" / 2,464 mm
- Height of rear columns: 95” / 2,413 mm
- Runway min height: 7-3/4" / 196 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between front columns: 123" / 3,124 mm
- Width between rear columns: 120” / 508 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 45" / 1,143 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140” / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120” / 3,048 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100” / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80” / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.