If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be undersold!
When you need to add versatility and productivity to your shop or garage, your first stop should always be a BendPak. Simple, safe and rugged; this rubber-topped low rise lift can handle a mighty 6,000-lb. load without hogging your precious floorspace and can happily fit into narrower bays. The LR-60P is the ideal solution for quick service on today's passenger cars and light trucks. With wide rubber pads, wheel service and auto-body repair can now be performed on a surprisingly large variety of vehicles. And when you're done, just wheel it over to the next bay. All in all, the LR-60P is perfect for servicing cars and light trucks. For even more adaptable versatility, the included solid rubber lift blocks can be positioned in a variety of pick-up points on unibody and frame-contact undercarriages. Just make sure that you compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height, with the specification tables below before you buy.
Always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. You aren't going to find comparable quality or value anywhere else—BendPak always bests the rest.
Love the compact lifting of the LR-60P, but would prefer a non-portable version? Check out the LR-60. Every LR-60P comes with:
A low 4" collapsed height accommodates most vehicles.
Single-point safety release
The single-point safety release and dead-man style operation controls make the LR-60 lift easy to operate and safe to use.
A specially formed crossbar is dropped in the center providing added clearance for vehicle drive-over clearance.
Rugged steel channel frame
If you're going to do heavy lifting, you need a solid base.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder
Integrated into the single hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Durable powder-coat finish
All low-rise lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Solid rubber lift blocks
Others charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every LR-60 lift.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Tow handle makes it easy to move lift from bay to bay
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Multi-position safety locks
- Rubber lifting blocks included
- Dropped cross bar for added clearance
- Heavy-duty steel channel frame
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Max capacity front axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max capacity rear axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max lifting height without blocks: 26" / 660 mm
- Max lifting height with 1-1/2" blocks: 27-1/2" / 698-1/2 mm
- Max lifting height with optional 3" blocks: 29" / 737 mm
- Overall pad length: 53" / 1,346
- Overall width: 70-1/2" / 1,791 mm
- Overall length: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Lowered height: 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Lift pad dimension: 18" x 52" / 457 mm x 2,591 mm
- Motor: 115/208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph*
- Shipping weight: 814 lbs. / 370 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 82" x 70" x 20" / 2,083 mm x 1,778 mm x 508 mm
* Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.