The original and still the best, TransJak's heavy lifting capabilities and top-notch construction make it the transmission service professional's first choice. Remove, transfer and install transmissions, transaxles and other drive-train components with ease. The fully-adjustable / sliding saddle adapts to just about any passenger car and light truck transmission or assembly. Plus, with its heavy-duty chain anchors and fail-safe overload system, you can feel secure—even with all that metal up in the air. It's just one of the reasons why The TransJak® is America's most popular transmission jack.
*GREY COLOR ONLY
- Foot operated pump
- Two-stage design
- Adjustable saddle tilts two ways.
- Saddle slides the other two directions.
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics to prevent contamination for longer service life
- Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
- Steel roller bearings are included underneath the table and on the ends of the adjustment screw to minimize friction and allow for effortless table adjustment even when loaded
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- Two-stage design provides an extended lifting height of over 73"
- Hardened chrome-moly ram prohibits rust from entering hydraulic system
- Two individual push / pull handles for extra handling capability
- System overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Extra-wide base and four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters provides a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability
- Lifting capacity – first stage: 2,000 lbs. / 907 kg
- Lifting capacity – second stage: 1,000 lbs. / 454 kg
- Lowered height: 37" / 940 mm
- Raised height: 73" / 1,854 mm
- Base dimensions: 39" x 39" / 991 mm x 991 mm
- Shipping weight: 222 lbs. / 100 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 17" x 25" x 39" / 432 mm x 635 mm x 991 mm